FIRMINY-VERT STADIUM 1954
The stadium was designed in 1954 by the well known French architect le Corbusier on the site of Firminy-Green in a former quarry.
But the work did not begin until 1966, and ended in 1968 with the completion of the surroundings. Fernand Gardien and André Wogenscky managed the project according to the original plan after the death of Le Corbusier in 1966. It is classified a historical monument.